The Wealthy Affiliate Review 2016:
As a Premium Member of Wealthy Affiliate, I’m going explain what it offers its 800,000 plus members, and why if you’re interested in making money online by starting any sort of internet based business and in particular Affiliate Marketing it could be for you.
Hi, I’m Tony and This is My Honest Opinion on Wealthy Affiliate:
Firstly let’s start off with why you’re here, and look at whether Wealthy Affiliate is right for you and most importantly can it help you achieve your financial goals?
Why do People Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Most people join Wealthy Affiliate because they are looking to earn an income online, whether it’s to add to their existing income or start an online business that they hope will become their main source of income.
However, many people are unsure where or how to start, everything can seem so daunting at the beginning, like building a website, especially if you have never attempted anything like it before. That’s where Wealthy Affiliate comes to the fore, it teaches people how they can achieve their financial goals by following a simple tried and tested path step by step.
That’s where Wealthy Affiliate comes to the fore, it teaches people how they can achieve their financial goals by following a simple tried and tested path step by step.
Are You One of the People Listed Below?
- You have had enough of the 9 – 5 and are looking for ways to escape.
- You want the freedom that working online can give.
- You know there is substantial money to be made online but are unsure how to go about it.
- You have tried to build various online businesses but have been unsuccessful and are looking for help.
- You have spent a fortune on “get rich quick schemes” only to find out that the only person getting rich is the guy at the top of the tree and it’s just another pyramid scheme.
- You are a stay at home Mum, Dad or retiree that’s looking for an extra income.
- You want to learn how to build a successful business online.
If Any of the Above Sounds Like You, Read On:
Wealthy Affiliate – The Facts
OK, Let’s Get to The Serious Stuff.
Who are Wealthy Affiliate (WA) and What do They Actually Do?
WA was founded back in 2005 by a couple of guys called Kyle & Carson and has grown to over 800,000 members by being different, they actually want their members to succeed and are not just concerned with picking their members pockets! Kyle, for instance, is a regular contributor on the platform and message boards, he’s not just a faceless name in the background counting his money.
WA ensure every member is given all the help and training they need to be successful and have grown into one of the most outstanding and well-respected platforms available by giving you all the tools and support you need to succeed with your very own online business.
They teach you everything, from building your first website to how to get the best out of Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
There are many classrooms which consist of videos and written lessons. There are also live webinars for Premium Members. To give you a taste of the courses you can expect I have listed a few below:
- Getting Started (Starter & Premium Members)
- WA Affiliate Program (Starter & Premium Members)
- The WA platform (Starter & Premium Members)
- Keyword, Niche and Market Research (Premium Members Only)
- Authoring & Writing Content (Premium Members Only)
- Everything WordPress (Premium Members Only)
- Search Engine Optimisation (Premium Members Only)
- Video Marketing (Premium Members Only)
There are also close to 10,000 questions and answers on a broad range of online business topics within the site covering pretty much any question you can think off, I’ve asked many questions and not been disappointed with the answers yet.
The search engine is a bit like google, just start typing your question and a list of suggestions are offered. You can also ask the community if you can’t find what you’re looking for, there is always someone willing to help.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. What does WA do?
- A. They supply a platform that teaches online marketing and how to start and grow any online business (predominately focussing on Affiliate Marketing). There is also a community of over 100,000 helpful members willing to help you no matter what level you’re at. You will not find any Trolls at WA like you do on many forums, it is not tolerated and rightly so!
- Q. What does WA cost?
- A. There are two memberships available, one is the free Starter membership, yes it’s absolutely free (however, it should be pointed out that to take full advantage of WA you will need to upgrade to the premium level), and should you not wish to upgrade to the Premium membership it stays that way forever. The Premium membership costs $49 per month ($19 the first month if you go Premium within 7 days of joining ), or $359 for an upfront yearly membership which equates to $29.91 per month, a saving of $229. I will explain what you get at each level in the next section.
- Q. How soon can I start making money?
- A. That depends on each individual, everyone who joins WA comes in at different levels of knowledge and online experience. Some people can make money within a month, others it takes longer and some people never do. At the end of the day, it is down to committing time and effort along with following the training step by step. How much you earn really depends on you and your commitment, this isn’t a “get rich quick scheme” and if that’s what you’re after you might as well stop reading now. There are however plenty of members who earn substantial amounts of money online and they are willing to help you to achieve the same high levels of success.
- Is it true I get two free websites?
- A. Yes, it’s true. As a Starter member, you get two free websites through siterubix.com and with the premium membership you can have up to 50, both options include hosting and there are no hidden costs. The domains will, however, look like this: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premium members who want their own .com domain, WA can register and host websites for them in seconds, it’s exceptionally easy and incredibly cheap at $13.99 Per year. What this gets you along with buying the domain name and hosting is listed below:
- Domain Privacy
- WordPress Optimised Servers
- The Most Secure Hosting Anywhere
- Full Redundancy
- Daily Backups
- 24/7 Website Monitoring
- Fully Managed
- Email & Forwards
- Site Health Analysing
- Website Auto-Login
The WA Domain Hosting Vs Others
If you have spent any time researching WA and wondering if it’s all some sort of scam, I’m sure you will have already come to the conclusion that it’s definitely not. You will have no doubt found it difficult to find any complaints on Wealthy Affiliate or its owners, that’s simply because there are very very few complaints.
Kyle & Carson run a very tight ship and are dedicated to helping all their members succeed both Starter and Premium. WA is not I repeat, not an MLM program, yes as you would imagine with Affiliate in the name of the company there are commissions for finding new members but it is not the main event. The Main event is focused on helping its members grow a successful online business. This is why WA is so different and so refreshing, the community and willingness to help everyone is what WA and its members are all about!
You can see from the image above exactly what you will get for each membership level, there are only 2 levels and always will be, so you won’t ever be asked to dig further into your pocket and upgrade to any other levels like so many other systems or programs out there!
As you would expect the premium level comes with all the bells and whistles but you can certainly utilise everything on offer with the Free Starter Membership to get an online business up and running and you won’t need to give your credit card details to join so there is absolutely no risk!
This is what your free starter membership gets you:
- Access to Over 500 Training Modules
- 2 Free Websites Along with Free Hosting
- 30 Keyword Searches Per Month
- One on One Coaching and Premier Member Support for the First 7 Days
- 3 Classrooms
- Phase 1 Of the WA Boot Camp Course, Teaching You How to Build an Authority
This is what your ($49 per month) Premium membership gets you:
- Unlimited Live Help from Both the Owners and Other Members
- Live Webinar Classes
- Instant Access to Over 500 Training Modules
- 50 Free Websites Together with Free Hosting
- Access to All 12 Classrooms
- Unlimited Keyword Searches
- Access to All Phases of the Boot Camp Course
- Double Commissions on WA Recruitment
- 24/7 Website Support/Feedback & Comment Platform/Website Analysis
Make Money Doing What You Love
WA is geared up to helping you make money via different marketing strategies that can fit any online business but are mainly focused on affiliate marketing.
With Affiliate marketing, you get paid a commission if any item you are recommending gets bought through your link. With the worlds, online population growing to staggering proportions (approx. 3.2 Billion and climbing) and more and more people buying products online, I’m sure you can see the potential of being an affiliate marketer.
There are literally thousands of affiliate opportunities out there, here are some of the top ones:
- Google Adsense
- Amazon Associates
- Commission Junction
- It is very easy to get caught up in the social side of WA and lose focus on what you should be doing.
- WA don’t offer a money-back guarantee; however, you can try the starter level membership for free so I guess this negates the need for one.
- As a free member, you are entitled to 2 free websites which are subdomains of siterubix. For some people that maybe OK and it certainly is a starting point and somewhere to learn. If you’re serious about your business and own brand you will want to get your own .com. WA, as mentioned earlier, can do that for you at a very reasonable cost.
- The following countries are excluded from the free membership offer due to the volume of fraud and spam initiating from them. Anyone from theses countries can join as premium members though.
- Beginners can feel they are overloaded with Information and may find it a little confusing at first. There are plenty of people around to help though and they won’t feel confused for long.
So, Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth Trying?
If you are looking to start or grow an Affiliate, or any other online business then WA is a fantastic place to begin or continue your journey. The information, tools and help I believe are second to none. Whatever road you take, I wish you every success on the path to achieving your goals.
My Personal View: From the moment I joined I felt completely at home. Once I saw what was inside, I realised that WA was completely different to anything else I had joined, I signed up to be a Premium Member on the second day, yes I was that impressed and couldn’t wait to dive right into all that was on offer.
I did say that this was an honest review at the start, and I still stick by that 100%. However, as you have no doubt guessed by now it’s not a totally unbiased review and for good reason, WA simply is that good.
I truly feel that after around 15 years of searching for a company that could offer Up-to-Date Training (whether you were a total novice or an internet marketing wizard), a Willing and Helpful Community, and owners that actually gave a shit about their members and who participated on a regular basis (you can actually contact them directly as a Premium member).
My final word is, yes, in my opinion, WA is one of the best online marketing courses/programs around and if you’ve come to this point in the review I guess you’re interested in being part of the WA community and building yourself a profitable and exciting business. Don’t let me detain you any longer, just click here and take advantage of their free membership now!
If you’re like me and wasted so much time, money and effort on so-called “Good Online Business Ideas” only to find out they were nothing more than glorified MLM (Multi Level Marketing) schemes whose sole mission was to drain you of as much cash as fast as possible before you realize you’ve been conned.
You will find WA makes a welcome change!
Don’t Just Take My Word for it, Here are Some Links to Satisfied Members:
I hope you found my review helpful, if so, please leave a comment, like and share so others may benefit from it.